SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding what the conditions of use are.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L..
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce and Law 56/2007, of December 28, 2007, on Measures to Promote the Information Society, the following information is provided:
Company name: SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L.
Commercial name: SUST4IN
FISCAL ID / VAT #: B87090163
Address: Calle Tomás Bretón, 50 – 28045
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 32569, Book 0, Folio 152, Section 8, Page M586219, inscription 1.
Through the Web site, Users are offered the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes or other elements implemented on the website are the intellectual property of SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. or third parties. Therefore, in accordance with article 8 and article 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Protection, they do not grant Users any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication recognized in intellectual property matters by current legislation, except for the rights necessary for the use of the web page.
The User is prohibited from circumventing, deleting or manipulating the copyright, as well as any protection device or security system located on the website.
SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L., reserving, in any case, the exercise of the means or legal actions that concern it in defence of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
4. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
5. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
6. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
7. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Site and / or the contents.
6. INFORMATION AND CONTENT
The information contained in the website is intended to provide knowledge of the products and services offered by SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. This information is current and up to date and is only indicative for the User.
SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. shall not be liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to: Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other: Improper or inappropriate use of the Web page; Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by users of the website. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts.
The Web Site may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such web spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through links to third parties.
The User has a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to introduce links from your website to this website must comply with the conditions mentioned; (i) You may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) You may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) You may not link to any page of the Web site other than the home page; (iv) You must link to the address of this Web page, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Web page as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web.
SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING S.L. cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to this Web page. Therefore, you may request, at any time, to remove any link to this website, after which you must immediately proceed to its elimination.