6th International Conference on "Non Financial" Reporting (Event in Spanish)
23 February 2021 | 16:00 - 18:00 h (CET)
Webinar: 6th International Conference on
"Non Financial" Reporting (Event in Spanish)
Interest in environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) topics from key players in the capital market — including regulators, companies, and their investors — can be a powerful lever to generate the systemic change that our planet and our society require. The adoption and continued use of ESG disclosure standards is in the mutual interest of companies, investors, and society in general.
This webinar (in Spanish) will explore the visions and experiences of these different actors, emphasizing the use of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) as a tool to focus the conversation on the ESG topics that are key to the creation – or destruction – of enterprise value.
- Eduardo Atehortua – Head of LATAM – Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Joaquín Garralda – President – Spainsif y Professor – IE Business School
- Arturo Rodríguez – Iberoamerica Outreach Lead – SASB
- Teresa Rodríguez Arias – International Affairs Department – CNMV
- Isabel Vento – Head of Business Development and Sustainability –BlackRock
- Marcio Viegas – Founder & CEO – SUST4IN
Find out more about how to participate or become a media partner in our events by contactingor by calling